It all started in 1968 that was the year I graduated from Evergreen High School, in June and that is also the month and year I met my Husband Ken...That's when my life really began...After 40 years of marriage and two children later.. and five wonderful grandchildren, I find myself retired after many different jobs..The last job was especially wonderful and the people I worked with were really special, many remain friends to this day. So now I'm retired finding I can do anything I want everyday, it's alittle strange...
That's the reason I'm doing this blog is to tell my life story for me and my family..It's been a wonderful life with many surprises along the way. And somehow now seems to be the right time...I was inspired by a dear friend and so it shall begin !
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment